- This event has passed.
August 20 - August 31
Together, we can build a hunger-free community!
The staff at PRAB, Inc. will be collecting non-perishable food items to support our Community Food Pantry. Join us from August 20th to August 31st by stopping by and donating any of these items:
– Canned tuna, chicken or salmon
– Peanut butter
– Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili)
– Low-sodium canned vegetables
– Canned fruit in its own juice or water
– Olive or canola oil
– Spices (cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, salt-free spice blends)
– Canned foods with pop-top lids
– Low-sugar whole grain cereals
– Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
We are also in need of:
Baby Diapers (All sizes), Wipes, Feminine Hygiene Products, Paper Goods, General Hygiene Products, First Aid Kits, and Cleaning Supplies Bags
All items can be dropped off at 90 Jersey Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
For more information, please call Ms. Julie Jerome, Multi-Services Coordinator at email@example.com or 732-828-4510.
Help us spread the word by downloading and sharing our information flyer