PRAB is excited to invite you to our 2019 Charity Bowling Tournament. It will take place on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 12:00-4:00 pm at Bowlero North Brunswick, 1 Carolier Ln, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902. This year’s event theme is “Bowling for a Brighter Future!”
Come celebrate with us! It promises to be a fun afternoon with lots of bowling, food, and fellowship.
• The two regular tournament rounds will run from 12:00-2:00pm, with a championship round from 2:15-3:00pm.
• Open bowlers will enjoy two hours of unlimited bowling and shoe rentals starting at 2pm (no food provided).
• General admission attendees can cheer on their favorite teams while enjoying the catered lunch from 12:15-2:00pm.
Throughout the event, you will be able to network, bid on tricky trays, and purchase 50/50 raffle tickets, with all proceeds benefiting PRAB and our programs.
As a friend of PRAB and Central New Jersey, we count on your active participation to accomplish our institutional goals & objectives. By supporting our spring fundraiser, you will help us provide ongoing quality programs and services and cover our growing operating costs.
We thank you in advance for all you’ll do in support of PRAB and our 2019 Charity Bowling Tournament! Please review our 2019 Charity Bowling Tournament Support Opportunities Form, which specifies the multiple ways you may support the event and PRAB:
• Become a Charity Bowling Tournament Sponsor at one of the specified levels
• Provide items or unique experiences for our Tricky Tray raffle
• Purchase a lane for a team of 4-7 individual bowlers
• Make a general tax-deductible donation
We can’t wait to see you at PRAB’s 2019 Charity Bowling Tournament on October 19th! Sign up today via Eventbrite! Also, please invite others to our Charity Bowling Tournament, and share the event with your beneficiaries and networks. We will provide everything you need for this purpose. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!
PRAB’s 2019 Charity Bowling Tournament Planning Committee
Jose Carlos Montes