DONATE YOUR TIME AND YOUR TALENTS TO HELP THOSE IN NEED!
We’re looking for volunteers to assist us in the following areas:
– Assist with our Food Pantry (pick and drop off of food, label items, assemble food packages, stock shelves, prepare inventory and distribution of donated items).
– Organize seasonal drives (Back to School, Thanksgiving, Holidays, Books, etc.)
– Organize program supplies and keep inventory of new items in our warehouse
– Provide tutoring services for children of all ages
– Teach ESL or GED Classes
– Assist with outreach events in the community
– Beautification projects (wall artworks, landscaping/grounds, murals, gardens)
– Many other opportunities!
– Applicants must be at least 16 years of age with parental permission
– Interview, orientation, and background check may be required to assist with specific programs
– A true desire to make a difference in the lives of others
To apply directly, please fill out this form. For more information, please call Mrs. Raimundi at: 732-828-4510, Ext. 124 or email her at: email@example.com
Help us spread the word by downloading and sharing our information flyer